September 25, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Clifton Park, New York - Big Monk Games today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Tribal Fruit 1.0, its new game title for iOS devices. In Tribal Fruit you are Gabe the Ape. His home and family is being threatened by lack of food. The Chimola Tribe has hoarded all of the fruit for themselves.
Deep in the Amazon jungle, it is up to you to help Gabe navigate the jungle village to get the bananas so he and his family can survive. Your quick reflexes, a hot air balloon and coconuts are all the weapons you have. The Chimola Tribe together with their flaming spears and their own coconuts are what is in Gabe's way of survival.
Tribal Fruit Features:
* Epic endless runner/platformer action
* Fun and simple tap controls
* Challenging game play, enemies, tasks, and environment
* Easy to play, challenging to master
* Console style game play and look
* Engaging environmental sound effects and music
* Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements to compete with friends & the world
* Universal app support, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Attractive cartoon graphics animations and particle effects
Tribal Fruit was developed with the idea that simple games are very good for the iOS platform but Big Monk Games wishes to bring a little bit more challenge to the game play by keeping simple controls but challenging environment. The game boasts attractive graphics, animations, environment as well as quality sound effects and music.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 31.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tribal Fruit 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A Mac version of Tribal Fruit is expected to be announced in the first quarter of 2015.
Located in Clifton Park, New York, United States Big Monk Games was founded in 2009 by Michael Cozzolino. Big Monk Games leverages the Torque Game Engines created by GarageGames. The company develops for PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2014 Big Monk Games / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.