September 29, 2014 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - DiNiCo, an independent software company, today is pleased to announce the release of tinyCalc 1.0, its new custom calculator app and widget for iPhone and iPad devices. Full featured, yet simple-to-use, you will love how comfortable tinyCalc is to use with one hand, including on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. tinyCalc was successfully launched to thousands of worldwide downloads, including strong responses in the US, Germany, Japan and China.
Widgets should be compact, but comfortable to use. The tinyCalc widget was designed with this in mind. The app allows you to see all of your functions; no need to rotate your phone to get to everything, and the minimalistic design lets you focus on what matters. Work in the app or in the widget- whatever you do syncs between the two. You can even customize the buttons, so, from students to professionals, tinyCalc is the calculator for everybody.
* Widget, exclusively on iOS 8, works without even unlocking your device
* All standard scientific calculator functions
* Customizable buttons, including the Magic Buttons
* Move functions to the Magic Buttons and they appear there in the widget as well
* Looks great on the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Open app from anywhere by tapping the top area of the widget
* Copy/paste the currently typed number in the app
* Settings include degree/radian modes and optional animations
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
tinyCalc 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Follow us on Twitter at @tinyCalc, and let us know if you have questions or concerns.
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, DiNiCo is an independent software company established by CEO Michael Dinicola. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 DiNiCo. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.