October 7, 2014 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Springfield, Illinois - Goodsol Development today is proud to announce Pretty Good Solitaire version 3 for Mac OS X, a solitaire card game for Macs that includes 550 different solitaire card games, from the classic games like Klondike, FreeCell, and Spider, to original games found nowhere else. Version 3 includes 50 new games and a redesigned main screen interface. Graphics are now improved for retina screens.
Pretty Good Solitaire includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Crazy Quilt, Golf, Cruel and more. It also includes hundreds of games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves, Double FreeCell, Antares, and Aces and Kings.
Pretty Good Solitaire's built-in intelligence lets you spend more time planning strategy and having fun, and less time making tedious, routine moves. When you click a card, the program automatically examines all possible legal moves, and makes the most likely choice for you. For those occasional errors that we all make, Pretty Good Solitaire has unlimited undo and redo functions, allowing you to go back to the beginning of the game and re-think your strategy.
* Easy to play - just drag the cards or click them to move them quickly
* Beautiful cards - designed to look like real cards but be easy to see - 20 different card sets
* Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them
* Automatic Game Saving - saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return
* AutoPlay/QuickMove - this option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you
* Dynamic Card Sizing - the game selects the best card size to fit your screen, or you can select from one of the 5 card sizes.
* Information about what cards can be played in a pile is given when you hold the mouse over a pile
* Click the Rules button to see the rules of each game
* Statistics for multiple players
Over 2 billion starting positions for each game. Game numbers are compatible with the Windows and iPad versions, FreeCell game numbers are compatible with Windows FreeCell. There are also 75 bonus games, special variations of the basic 550 games. Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously.
* Requires OS X 10.6 or later
* 131 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pretty Good Solitaire 3.03 is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Games/Card category for $24.99 (USD), less than 5 cents per game. The Windows and Mac versions of Pretty Good Solitaire are also available for purchase or trial download from the Goodsol Development web site.
Located in Springfield, Illinois, Goodsol Development markets best-selling solitaire card and tile game software, including Pretty Good Solitaire and Pretty Good MahJongg, developed by founder Thomas Warfield. Goodsol Development has been developing solitaire apps since 1995. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Goodsol Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.