August 23, 2009 in Financial (F)
[prMac.com] Medford, OR - AppleSource Software, maker of popular business applications and internet utilities for Mac OS X, has released an update to TimeNet Law, their time and billing solution for attorneys and others looking for a Timeslips replacement for Ma. This update will be free for all licensed TimeNet Law users.
TimeNet Law is a full-featured suite for attorneys, private investigators, and other professionals who need total control over clients, matters, slips, billing, trust and escrow accounts, automatic payments, statements, and more. While TimeNet Law is incredibly powerful, its simple user interface makes learning TimeNet Law very quick.
* Built for MacOS X (Universal Binary)
* Incredibly Easy to Learn Interface
* Powerful Case Management
* Track Timekeepers, Clients, Matters, Payments, Trust & Escrow Accounts
* Document Everything with Detailed Note Support
* Automatic Bookkeeper and One Click Billing
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar
* Backup Scheduler Keeps Data Safe
* Automatic rounding of time to nearest 6, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes
* Fully Networkable
This 1.9.9h release fixes several small issues with compatibility on Mac OS X 10.4 and refines the user interface to follow Aqua Human Interface Guidelines.
For almost 10 years, AppleSource has been serving fun and practical productivity applications for Apple's wonderful Mac OS X. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. We pride ourselves on creating software with brilliant interfaces, powerful features, and top-notch customer support.