October 9, 2014 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Halle, Germany - After two and a half years in development Germany-based developer Rat King accomplished their endeavor to create a compelling adventure with diversified brain-crafted levels that take full advantage of the third dimension. Players are enabled with the ability to create triangles that will be used as platforms to overcome abysses, change the gravity for walking on the walls, and reflect light rays or floating ghosts to open doors and reveal secrets.
Inspired by the 48-hour game jam Ludum Dare (themed "It's Dangerous to go Alone! Take this!") the couple decided to make a full game out of a concept that enabled players to create their own paths just as they wished. Thanks to a purchasable alpha available since July 2012 the team found motivating feedback to survive the development process of a project of a scope this big. Always accompanied by the outstanding soundtrack - sung and played by painter and composer Ludwig Hanisch. Together they achieved to create an atmosphere that leads to a relaxing puzzle game which enforces exploration as much as accepting the challenge to find all the golden idols in every level. Uncover the the mystery that follows the two Divine Foxes, and accept the request of the Monk to let him guide you into the Odd God's World.
* Freestyle first-person puzzle exploration adventure platformer - in 3D
* With brain-crafted level-designs
* Conjure triangles to overcome abysses, reach unknown places, and walk on the walls and the ceiling
* Reflect light rays, dangerous lasers and floating spirit creatures
* Explore the halls and dungeons of TRI, collect hidden statues and solve puzzles
* Experience gravity madness
* Get artworks, making-of screenshots and audio comments for finding the golden idols
Pricing and Availability:
* Available for Mac, but also Windows and Linux
* Price: $14.99 / Euro12.99 / GBP12.99
* Levels: 16
* Play time: 8-10 hours
* Publisher: Rising Star Games
Rat King Entertainment is a Germany-based indie-developer with a soft spot for genre mixed experimental games. The team consists of Jana Reinhardt and Friedrich Hanisch who love to craft their games for iOS devices. We made Pitman, Tumblox and jam games like "The Sun Is Deadly", "Blam Blam Planet" and "Me Against The Mutants". Copyright (C) 2011 Rat King Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.