October 13, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Production Shed Pty Ltd today is pleased to announce the release of Shift Worker 1.5 for iOS8, a visual calendar and productivity app. Shift Worker is designed for people who work odd shifts or patterns outside the traditional working week. Shift Worker allows users to combine visually-attractive icons with descriptive characters, then plot them on the calendar so their shifts can be easily identified at a glance. Shifts can then be shared with friends and family or saved to the iPhone's background for quick reference.
New features in this version:
* A NEW INTERFACE designed around the latest iOS
* SHARE your entire calendar data, including notes, with other Shift Worker users
* Create MULTIPLE CALENDARS for friends and family shifts using custom COLORS
* BACKUP function to export your shifts
* Full MESSAGE/MMS support without the need for saving to the background
* SWIPE to change months
* Save to background now includes a larger black border to prevent a zoomed image when saving to background
* Lots of other BUG FIXES and overall USABILITY improvements
Features at a glance:
* Create a virtually unlimited amount of shift types
* Enter shifts on the calendar months in advance in seconds
* Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps
* Show friends and family shifts using multiple calendars
* View the calendar in timeline format to see your shift flow at a glance
* Create colored personalized notes for any date on the calendar
* Include week of year or week 1/2 alternating pattern on calendar
* Jump to any month by using the "Goto" button
* Save a month's worth of shifts to your background
* Share your shifts to others via email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter
* Import other Shift Worker shifts and view them all within the one app
* No in-app purchases
* No ads
Features in detail:
In addition to standard shifts, rotations can also be applied to the calendar. Users select the length of their rotation, then add shifts and apply that rotation to the calendar. This process allows years' worth of shifts to be filled in very quickly.
Notes can also be added to any date on the calendar in the same way as adding shifts. Different colors can be used to represent different types of notes for easier visual reference.
Users who start their work week on a day other than Sunday or Monday can select any day of the week. It is also possible to show the week of year or alternating weeks for each line of the calendar. An option to show shifts as icons or by the time in the day that they occur is available to help those who work overnight shifts.
A month's worth of shifts can be saved to the home screen background so they can be referenced without needing to open up the app. These shifts can also be shared with friends and family via email, MMS, Twitter and Facebook.
* iPhone 3G and above or iPod touch (Second generation and above)
* iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 6.0 Tested)
* 5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shift Worker 1.5 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, Production Shed Pty Ltd was founded in 2011 by Mark Schumann. The development studio is focused on mobile applications and web development, with a philosophy of creating visually-appealing products that are also simple to use and understand. All Material and Software (C) 2014 Production Shed Pty Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.