October 16, 2014 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Lodz, Poland - Lucky Clan is proud to announce the release of Video Reverse 1.1, its new universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices with iOS 8 installed. Video Reverse allows you to convert any existing video to reverse playback. The app applies a reverse effect to both video and audio tracks. It uses the most advanced algorithm to render reversed video as fast as possible. After process is ended, the app saves video as a separate clip or overwrites current clip.
How to use it:
1. Tap video thumbnail to preview video to reverse or tap "+" to record new video.
2. Tap thumbnail again to select the video
3. Select "Overwrite" or "Save As a Copy" to start rendering. If you choose "Overwrite" you can revert to original anytime from system Photos app.
* Photo Extension support allowing you to quickly launch Video Reverse app from system Photos
* the fastest rendering available on the App Store
* iOS Photo Library support (no internal library)
* record videos Front and Back camera support
* reverse video and audio track
* save reversed video as a New Clip or Overwrite
* iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad (2nd/3rd/4th/Mini)
* iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Video Reverse 1.1 is free for a limited time. Normal price is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Lodz, Poland, the Lucky Clan team is an independent software company founded by Sylwester Los in March of 2010. With a focus on the iOS platform, Lucky's mission is to provide their customers with the highest quality, reliability and compatibility with every device produced by Apple. Their flagship app, ArtStudio, has become one of the most popular tools for drawing, painting, and photo editing for iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2014 Lucky Clan. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.