October 20, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Amsterdam, Netherlands - RainySundayAfternoon is pleased to announce that Rocket Roy for iOS has been approved for release in all regions. Rocket Roy is a game of skill in which you use your iPhone, iPad or iPod to help Rocket Roy steer his self-made contraption to his beloved Jezebel. But don't forget your thinking cap either! Levels get progressively more difficult, and you'll need to navigate obstacles as well as think your creative way through this game.
Rocket Roy combines a sense of playful adventure with gorgeous design. This game will make you feel like you're 10 years old again and on the adventure of a lifetime! Rocket Roy is available in the App Store worldwide now, and is available as a free app (with ads) and a paid version ($1.99) with no ads. Here some of the game's highlights:
* Think 'children's book meets music box meets action video game'
* Stunning, whimsical graphics and unique visual style
* Beautiful background music and soundscape
* Tests your skills: precision and control win this game
* Tickles the brain: some missions can only be flown in a specific way
* 30 fun and challenging levels
* Uses your iPad/iPhone as a controller with the built-in gyroscope
* Replayability: try to win all three hearts for each level
* Looks great on big screens and Retina
* Available as a free version (with ads) and paid version (no ads)
* Made for iPad2 or newer, iPhone 4S or newer and iPod touch 5 or newer
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 111 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rocket Roy 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available upon request.
RainySundayAfternoon was founded by Thijs van den Berg based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. His 'real' job is teaching English at the University of Amsterdam. He also enjoys creating computer games. He makes games in which the player does not have to destroy and kill in order to "win", and in which the player can feel just as creative playing the game as he felt making it. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 RainySundayAfternoon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.