October 30, 2014 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning", a business skills application and e-learning provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan, has released a new course entitled "Tally and Analysis of the Questionnaire Survey Results", for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages including Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
As the web questionnaires are becoming popular, companies began using questionnaire surveys on the internet more often than before. However, there are many cases where they cannot obtain the good results because of lack of skills for tallying and analysis, even if they have received sufficient raw data. This course has been designed for such cases and provides an orientation about the analysis of responses to a questionnaire to businesspeople who are not familiar with questionnaire surveys.
The course is a continuation of the recently released "How to Proceed with a Questionnaire Survey" and "How to Make a Questionnaire." The multilingual courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
About the courses:
* Title: "Tally and Analysis of the Questionnaire Survey Results"
* Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
Table of Contents:
* Checking the Answers
* Simple Tally
* Other Tallies
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* Summary of the chapter
* Audio narration in each language is included
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Prices are indicated in each store
* The courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App"
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* The courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BISCUE 2.0.9 is free and available worldwide exclusively through App Store in the Business category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 800 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "Biscue App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations and universities as well as individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.