October 31, 2014 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Touchzing Media, an app developer company, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Cute Nursery Rhymes & Songs For Kids 1.0, a sing-along app for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices. With lots of interactive elements and sounds, toddlers will love these nursery rhymes and songs. The app is free to download and try out.
The scenes are artistically drawn and painted and are fun for babies to use. There are five favorite kids songs in the app: Humpty Dumpty, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Jack and Jill, Itsy Bitsy Spider and It's Raining, It's Pouring. Toddlers have a lot to play with, as all the characters and things on screen do actions or make sounds on touching. This makes the app attractive for kids.
Why will kids adore this app?
* For the surprises on touching: the actions of the cute characters and objects
* Sounds of animals, birds, people and lots more
* It's an interactive songbook
* The lively music and singing
Why will parents love this app?
* It will keep kids busy while eating food or traveling, times when kids are most cranky
* The rhymes will help in a child's early learning along with keeping them entertained
* The lyrics are displayed on screen so that a child can try to read and learn
* Very easy to use. No ads inside
A young mom who tried out the app with her toddler said, "My little one loved the actions the animals and people do on touching. He loves to hear the sounds the animals make."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 112 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cute Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. One rhyme, Humpty Dumpty is free. The other 4 nursery rhymes can be purchased with a single in-app purchase. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Touchzing Media was started in 2012 to develop educational apps. Currently it is developing more apps for kids. Copyright (C) 2014 Touchzing Media. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.