November 6, 2014 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Independent developer, Anton Zherdev today is proud to introduce SavouryPot 1.0.0, a wonderful new recipe manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. SavouryPot allows you to record your recipes, and thereby creating a personal cookbook in the process. The aim was to create an intelligent, convenient and great looking application that is both easy-to-use yet functional for real world applications. Users can write a recipe manually or import recipes from websites with an intelligent universal algorithm that works seemlessly with most websites.
* Recipes can be added manually or imported from websites
* Intelligent prompts make editing of recipes much more comfortable
* iCloud synchronization
* Really great view of recipes
* Designed for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Scaling of recipes to cook a particular amount
* Convenient special cook mode
* Cooking timers can be set up quickly for the periods mentioned in recipes
* Smart search of recipes
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
* 15.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SavouryPot 1.0.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Anton Zherdev, developer of Raildale, is an independent iOS developer with more than 10 years of experience. SavouryPot is his first application. Raildale was his first game. Copyright (C) 2014 Anton Zherdev. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.