November 10, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - G-Mode is proud to announce that Megami Engage! Quest, a free-to-play RPG for iPhone (with Android coming soon) featuring over 500 characters from world-famous visual novels including CLANNAD, Ever17, Tayutama, The Devil On G-String, Little Busters! and many more has now launched. Megami Engage! Quest was developed by G-Mode in collaboration with some of the biggest names in Japan's world-famous visual novel scene. It combines an exciting RPG battle system with deep unit customization and more than 100 stages, which tell a riveting story of war, revenge and destiny.
In Megami Engage! Quest, players can:
Collect over 500 girls from some of Japan's most famous visual novels
* As your girls level, their appearance will change
* Can you unlock every version of your favorite girl
Enjoy pulse-racing battles with simple controls
* Harness the awesome power of combo mode and your units' skills to wreck havoc on the battlefield
Collect and train girls to create your own army of beautiful warriors
* Summon new units to expand your forces
* Combine units to power them up
Wage war using a huge variety of weapons and armour
* Build a specialised store in your stronghold to make sure you have the best equipment around
* Find the best combination of equipment to dominate the battlefield
Test their strength in the Battle Tower
* Fight your way up the ranks and claim the greatest title in the land
* Those who dominate the battle can expect great rewards
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 67.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Megami Engage ! Quest 1.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is coming soon.
G-Mode Inc. utilizes its expertise in planning, production, management and development of online games to carry out in-house planning, production and development of online games, planning, production and development of online games in collaboration with other companies, provide consultation services to other companies that are planning entry into the online gaming market. The company also offers appraisal, improvement and consultation for scheduled new services (mid-development and even overseas titles) as well as creating game management structure proposals that match the scope of the title. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 G-MODE Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.