November 10, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Icoze Design today is proud to announce the release of Jump Fighter Free 1.06, the free version of their side-scrolling jump action game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. In Jump Fighter, players must make sure that Serith stays in its orbit, Earth's second satellite. Move your character with the virtual pad, and jump up to eliminate the enemy.
Just a touch of the S button will activate a variety of special moves to help stomp an enemy. But watch out! Early stages can be cleared only by using arrow keys and jumping. Featuring more than 70 different levels, Jump Fighter offers a variety of terrain objects to navigate on the battlefield.
* If the arrow keys to move quickly in touch once more the character runs. (With acceleration)
* There are two types of monsters. Stomp on the monsters to get rid of them. If monster is dead? OK. Otherwise, if the monster is stun, you can attack with the B button.
* Attack with the B button (available only humanoid monsters). Button battered near the monster, 3 combo attack. You can throw when monster is stun (when you are sitting, Throw lying on the floor).
* There is a stage 3 special moves and gauge goes up every time you step on your enemies (Level1: Green, Level2: Brown, Level3: Blue). When the gauge is full, simply touch the S button. If you sit down when you touch the S button, will activate another special moves.
* Hold Horizontal movement, ladder climbing, sliding, crawling, three combos, throwing, riding on dinosaur and ice firing, riding on robot and fire firing. There are a variety of events.
Version 1.06 is now a Universal app, as well as supports widescreen version on the iPad.
* English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
* iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S
* iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation and above)
* iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch (5th generation and above)
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 83.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jump Fighter Free 1.06 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Seoul, Korea, Icoze Design is a small, one man design studio founded by indie developer Jaehyun Kim. The company specializes in graphic design and game development for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Icoze Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.