November 11, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - People of all ages who want to achieve any goal or adopt any habit can now get all of the tools, support and motivation they need right on their iPhone by downloading the innovative new app Goals and Habits.
Developed by Digital Oddities Pty Ltd., Goals and Habits takes the art and science of goal setting to a whole new level. Users simply launch the app in order to:
* Create multiple trackers for any goal (such as running a marathon) or any habit (such as getting more sleep) - the list of possibilities is endless
* Access a task list, which is neatly organized by overall tasks and today's "to do's"
* Set task alerts to help stay on track, which is particularly useful when striving for ambitious goals or habits that may not be top-of-mind (or simply easy to avoid!)
* Get clear visual feedback on progress, so they can instantly see whether they're headed in the right direction, to what extent, and how rapidly
* Use the brilliant "Visualizer" tool to associate each specific goal with its own motivational images, complete with inspiring phrases and music
Users will also enjoy the app's refreshingly clear and colorful charts, graphics and overall interface, which conveys a great deal of information without clogging the iPhone's screen or causing navigation headaches. Everything is merely a tap or two away, including the above-noted motivational images, phrases and music selections, which are remarkably helpful - especially when energy levels and focus start to wane.
"We all know that willpower is an important aspect of achieving any goal and developing any habit, but for the vast majority of us, we want and need something more to help along the way," commented Anthony Jansen of Digital Oddities Pty Ltd. "And that's where Goals and Habits enters the picture and makes all the difference. It delivers the tools, support and motivation that people need to transform today's lofty ambition into tomorrow's proud achievement!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Goals and Habits 1.3 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Digital Oddities is based in Melbourne, Australia, and specialize in iOS app development. We have released a number of apps for both the iPhone and iPad, and are happy to be approached about potential projects or the licensing of components from our existing application portfolio. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Digital Oddities. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.