November 11, 2014 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, South Korea - Do you remember the thrill when you first used the multi-tab in web browser? It removes the burden of managing windows and gives you a freedom of navigation. The same thing occurs here. FastFeed brings multi-tab to mobile app navigation. This will remove repetitive 'back button' and gives you a seamless content flow. No more 'Select->View->Back', just 'Select->View' and 'Select->View'.
Focused on Content:
Multi-tab bar is located at the bottom of the screen and supports auto-hiding. Although it contains complicated and powerful functions, it is designed as tiny simple bar. Moreover, it is easily disappeared by scrolling down. Accordingly, content view is enlarged to the entire screen, the largest content size as possible. This leads to the best environment to concentrate on content.
Seamless content navigation:
Content is displayed either grid or flow layout. Grid is best for fast scanning. Flow layout is optimized for full-sized content viewing. Two layout are easily switched by simple tap/swipe gesture. Layout switch always preserves the current viewing position. Multi-tab bar caches last viewed position and layout state. In FastFeed, every content is seamlessly connected and naturally flows.
The Best App Experience Ever:
FastFeed combines the powerful multi-tab navigation with the simple and intuitive UI. This unique UI can apply to any feed service. First, we show it with FastFeed for Tumblr. And next we proceed for Instagram and for 500px. With the FastFeed, you can enjoy the best app experience ever. Stay tuned on FastFeed.
Features - Common
* Unique multi-tab navigation
* Every feed link starts in a new feed tab
* Tapping on the active tab shows the tab menu such as 'close this', 'close all but this' and 'tab history'
* Supports tab control gesture and auto hiding the multi-tab bar
* Grid/Flow Layout: Both are easily switched by tap/swipe gesture
* Smart Paging: In flow layout, scrolling intelligently adjust stopping position (scroll down only). Loose or Strict options are available
* Flexible content display supports both portrait and landscape orientation
* Full-screen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in feed
* Left edge swipe pop up 'User Menu'
* Right edge swipe display 'Explore Menu'
* Universal app that supports both iPhone and iPad
* FastFeed is a free app that offers in-app purchase for ad-free upgrade
* FastFeed is available only on iOS currently
FastFeed for Tumblr:
* Can post any type of content: photo, video, quotes, chats, links and text
* Offline posting - you can post anytime
* Known limitations: ask/reply, fan mail, notifications, tracking tags are disabled. (Not provided by Tumblr API)
FastFeed for Instagram:
* Photo Map: Explore photos with map
* Known limitations: New posting is not allowed (by Instagram API). Commenting is not ready (Currently, we are waiting for permission from Instagram)
FastFeed for 500px:
* Photo feed supports 'category' filter. Tap the category title at feed menu
* Search photos by keyword or tag. Supports sorting the result by rating or recent
* Offers an option for 'Local NSFW Setting'. It can override the account setting
* Known limitations: Photo upload is not supported. FastFeed for 500px is intended for viewer only
Pricing and Availability:
All the apps are available for free to download at iTunes store.
Concerto is a mobile app company, specialized on iOS platform. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Concerto. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.