November 13, 2014 in Illustration (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - 128bit Technologies has announced the release of Logo Pop Free 1.1 for Mac OS X, a vector based logo design app available exclusively on the Mac App Store for absolutely free. From concept to design to using your logo in print or online, Logo Pop Free is the best, and only, full-fledged free logo design software available!
Version 1.1 now includes:
* New! Tutorials added in Help menu
* New! Imperial Grid option added in View menu
* New! Metric Grid option added in View menu
* Get To Work Faster! Now drawing on the canvas will automatically select Fill or Stroke in the Edit Inspector to quickly make adjustments
* Fixed a bug in the Drawing Size & Grid window that would revert new width and height values if you tabbed between fields
Need a new logo to give a memorable first impression for your new business or service? Or does your old logo simply need a fresh new look? Unwrap the sweet design tools of Logo Pop Free to create a look that stands out from your competition!
Save time and money by becoming your own logo designer. Stay away from overpriced design firms and cookie cutter online logo services that don't always understand what you want and charge extra for more concepts. Use Logo Pop Free to quickly add shapes and text, draw unique illustrations, adjust colors, add strokes, and more in order to polish your identity. Then save and export your logo to use on websites, business cards, letterhead, merchandise, social media, product packaging, gravatars, profile pictures, or any other branding or marketing piece.
Logo Pop Free features:
* Create unlimited concepts and designs
* Perfect for any industry or interest
* Vector-based drawing tools keep your design sharp at any size
* You can even sell your logo designs to others because everything in Logo Pop Free is royalty free
* Drawing tools include Rectangle, Oval, Round Rectangle, Round End Rectangle, Line, Polygon, Path, Freehand, Ring, Speech Balloon, and Arc
* Adjust freehand drawing to create smooth looking paths
* Add strokes (regular, arrowed, rough, zig-zag)
* Add fills (solid, gradient, pattern, zig-zag, hatch)
* Add text on a path
* Create circular or wavy text
* Add an image to text
* Full layer support
* Easily align multiple items on your canvas
* Rulers and guides make it easy to place items in the right location
* Snap to grid, snap to guides, or snap to other objects
* Zoom in or out to get every detail pixel perfect
* Export in fully editable vector PDF
* Export as an image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
* Supports transparent backgrounds
* Extensive help file explains how to use the powerful tools of Logo Pop Free
* Video tutorials visually show how to use Logo Pop Free
* And more
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Logo Pop Free 1.1 is available exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category for the unbeatable cost of $0.
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering design, image editing and disk utility applications; unique commercial use font collections; and a carefully curated rotation of bundles and deals. Copyright (C) 2014 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.