November 15, 2014 in iAnnouncements (F)
[prMac.com] Palo Alto, California - Linkplay Technology Inc. has unveiled the simply designed MUZO Cobblestone, a HiFi audio adapter and WiFi Music Player that turns any powered speaker into a wireless sound system. The team has now launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds required to take the MUZO Cobblestone into production and distribution in early 2015.
"Our engineering team began thinking about MUZO Cobblestone back in 2012 and they have worked hard to engineer solutions to give users an unforgettable high fidelity music experience. We're really excited to present music lovers with MUZO Cobblestone," says Jade Wu, Head of MUZO.
MUZO Cobblestone set up is easy. Plug it into a speaker, connect to WiFi, and start enjoying music from the cloud or smartphone. Control music with the MUZO App on an iOS or Android device. The MUZO App user interface design testing is currently underway.
Key features of the MUZO Cobblestone:
* WiFi Based - Uses WiFi connection to browse and play music wirelessly to speakers with the MUZO App and cloud music service providers. Music is heard across longer range compared to traditional bluetooth connections and saves phone battery life.
* High Fidelity - Supports lossless music formats like FLAC, ALAC, APE, WAV and lossy music formats like MP3, WMA, AAC (AAC ).
* Cloud Music Player - Works as a standalone music player. Streams music continuously to speakers with and without a smartphone control. Frees phone to make calls, receive and send text messages.
* Auto Adjusts EQ by Music Genre - MUZO Cobblestone identifies the music genre and automatically adjusts the EQ for ideal music sound by music genre. Users can also manually adjust the EQ to their liking.
* Multi-Room Single-Channel Play - Connect multiple MUZO Cobblestones with speakers in different rooms and play the same song in sync in each room using one smartphone.
* Multi-Room Multi-Channel Play - Connect multiple MUZO Cobblestones with speakers in different rooms and play different songs in each room using one smartphone.
* Multiple User Control: Multiple users with the MUZO App can control can play different songs in different rooms.
Designers explored many different concepts before deciding on the final design and shape, wanting it to blend in perfectly with its surroundings. Round and slightly textured, the MUZO Cobblestone has the look and feel of real stone and blends in perfectly with any decor to give homes and work-spaces a Zen-like feel. MUZO Cobblestone will also be available in multiple colors - Steel Gray, Rose Gold, Pure White, and Coal Black. The Kickstarter campaign is also open to new color suggestions from Kickstarter backers.
Pricing and Availability:
Angel investors of the MUZO Cobblestone Kickstarter campaign are eligible for perks such as early bird discounts on single or multiple quantities of MUZO Cobblestones, MUZO Cobblestones in multiple colors, and a MUZO Cobblestone distributor pack. A limited supply of MUZO Cobblestone is available to early backers who contribute $39 (retail price is $59). Support MUZO Cobblestone on Kickstarter. Linkplay will ship the first batch of MUZO Cobblestones to Kickstarter backers in January 2015. For more information, please email Linda Kim.
Linkplay Technology Inc. is a start-up company focused on building high fidelity, wireless audio systems. We provide elegant audio solutions that brings your digital music into every room of your home (or business), all controlled from a single smart device using your existing speakers or stereo systems to create a breathtaking high fidelity audio experience. All our products are developed with the finest product design and intuitive user interface. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Linkplay Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.