November 16, 2014 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] San Marcos, California - Productive Computing Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of an update to Address Book Manipulator. The plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker(R) Pro and Macintosh Address Book or Contacts.
Address Book Manipulator 22.214.171.124 for Mac contains improvements and modifications including:
* Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite in addition to 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9
* Added new functionality to provide the ability to handle Social Profiles and Instant Messaging (IM) addresses
* Expanded support for foreign language special characters
* Resolved issues with Subgroup functions, CountryCode data, registration and more
The Address Book Manipulator Demo has been updated with new features including:
* We restructured the demo file to include Address Book / Contacts "Group" handling
* You will now have the ability to pull, add or modify Groups and manage Group members
* Added functionality to manage contact social profiles and instant messaging (IM) address information
Pricing and Availability:
The Address Book Manipulator starts at $74.95 (USD) for a single user. Existing Address Book Manipulator customers may purchase an upgrade of this new release at a 35% discount. For more information please visit Productive Computing online to download a product demo, view the tutorial videos or download the updated Developer's Guide and Functions Guide.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Productive Computing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.