November 17, 2014 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Yoshkar-Ola, Russian Federation - Instead of studying the phenomena of nature in a classroom, a Physics Teacher and two students - a bright girl and a curious boy - set out on an amazing journey to various wondrous STEM Islands.
On island "Movement and Sound," we will explore different types of movement and learn about distance, time, and speed. We will discover what sound is and how to calculate the distance from the thunderstorm.
Friendly characters will guide you along the learning material. A teacher of Science and his students are continuing their exciting trip through the world of knowledge. Now their task is to discover the laws of movement and propagation of sound. You'll learn a lot of interesting facts about types of movement, distance, time, speed and sound. The world around us is so diverse and interesting.
Make your own route for the trip using a map. So learning physics becomes a fun and engaging process.
STEM Islands. Movement and Sound includes 6 topics:
* Mechanical phenomena, movement
* Kind of motion
* Distance, Time, Speed
* Relative motion
* Propagation of sound
* Six educational themes in one application
* Interactive game scenes are bound to help students master the learnt material and discover the laws previously unknown for them
* Fun and welcoming characters assisting in knowledge gaining
* Video and colorful animations help explain physical processes
* Fun activities present in every scene are sure to provide learners' active engagement in the process
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 91.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
STEM Islands. Movement and Sound 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Virtual Space has had over 10 years experience in educational applications development. Copyright (C) 2014 Virtual Space. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.