November 18, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mountain View, California - Kuralsoft has announced the Best Gin Rummy 3.1 for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch). Best Gin Rummy is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Best Gin Rummy is based on a popular two-payer card game, adapted into the touch-screen era through aesthetic game layouts, animations, graphics and sound effects. The opponent player is crafted using sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI); simply, it plays like a human!
The objective of this game to score 100 points before your opponent does. The basic strategy is to improve one's hand by forming melds and eliminating deadwood.
Best Gin Rummy features Apple's Game Center, the leader boards can be viewed within the daily, weekly and all-time overall scores. This adds a new dimension to worldwide social gaming. Also supports online and offline gaming experience. Offline scores are accumulated and added to online score when the player sign in back to Game Center.
* Universal app, supports iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Optimized for iOS8 and iPhone 6 & 6 Plus screens.
* Fun and visually appealing card game with immerse game play
* Powerful Gin Rummy game engine for experts and beginners. Can choose "Expert" "Medium" or "Rookie" levels from the settings
* Game Statistics
* Users can arrange their own hands, just disable the auto melding from settings
* Two-tap-drop, if you happen to drop the wrong card, this option is for you
* Uses state of the art animations; Switch on/off spin animation
* Fully automated melding or sorting of cards
* Sophisticated Artificial Intelligence (AI); plays like a human
* Supports online and offline gaming experience
* Engage players with Game Center leader boards and monthly contest
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/6/6 plues, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad 1/2/3/4 Air
* iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Best Gin Rummy 3.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Mountain View, California, Kuralsoft was founded in 1999, pioneering research and development on Language Computing and Natural Language Processing areas. Now venturing into mobile development and focusing on iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2014 Kuralsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.