November 18, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Gardena, California - MaximumChicken is proud to announce the release of Planet K, a new game now available for iPhone and iPad. This adventure game transports the classic 2-D scroller concept far across the galaxy to the distant Planet K, orbiting the star Kepler 22. iOS gamers are presented with up to 36 fun and challenging hand-crafted levels. Localized in 25 different languages, hints are introduced at various points which offer advice on gameplay and tactics. As the player progresses, increasingly difficult obstacles and enemies are introduced. Extra lives aid in completion of levels and are gained through gameplay, as power-ups, or after scoring enough points, and in addition to weapon or shields upgrades can also be earned or acquired via in-app purchases.
* 36 unique levels, each increasing in difficulty with many different types of enemies
* Vibrant colors and backgrounds
* Mentally and visually stimulating
* Includes 8 bit retro sound effects which offer the feeling of a retro video game console
* Engaging background music
* Realistic 2D physics based simulation
* Game Center functionality
* Hints provided
* iMpulse controller compatible
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Works on iOS 5 or later
* 37 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Planet K 1.1.3 is available worldwide on the App Store in the Games category. It is offered as a free app which includes the first 15 levels, and for an in-app purchase of $0.99 all remaining levels are unlocked. Ad removal, varying amounts of extra lives, and various upgrades are also available as in-app purchases at varying prices.
MaximumChicken was founded in 2009 and is an iOS mobile game and entertainment app development company located in the greater Los Angeles area. All Material and Software (C) 2014 MaximumChicken / All Rights Reserved. Apple, iOS, iPod, iPhone, and iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.