November 27, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Lyon, France - Kiupe today is pleased to announce the release of Run, SuperDolphin! 1.0.2, a free casual mobile game with an easy gameplay and crazy 80's atmosphere. In a top-quality environment, Run, SuperDolphin! offers easy gameplay; you have to tap on the left or right of the screen to make the hero, a Dolphin with rollers and a 80's fluorescent suit, run and never fall into space.
Time is counted, so you have one goal - go as far as possible. The one-finger-gameplay makes the game playable by a lot of people, but pace and rythm make it quite difficult. Records will be hard to beat. Game sessions are very short (less than 3 minutes generally) so this makes Run, SuperDolphin! a great mobile game to kill some time or compete with friends via Game Center.
* Easy-to-understand gameplay ("one finger gameplay") but difficult game
* A top quality environment (graphics and music 80's styled)
* Two kinds of superbonus are included : candies will make SuperDolphin invincible for a limited time, and clocks will freeze time
* Free game with ads (but without in-app purchases)
* Requires iPhone or iPad with iOS (iphone 4 minimum)
* 18.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Run, SuperDolphin! 1.0.2 is free (with ads) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Kiupe is a French video game studio. Kiupe's founders have a strong experience in serious game, casual game and web games. Copyright (C) 2014 Kiupe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.