November 28, 2014 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - TappyTaps, the creator of Baby Monitor 3G for iOS, Android and Mac used by more than a half million parents, just released a major update with unlimited video support. To celebrate this update, TappyTaps prepared huge 50% discount for the Cyber Monday. Baby Monitor 3G transfers live video and audio from device staying in the child's room to the one that is with parents.
Till now, the video feature worked only when both devices were connected to the same WiFi, but since the new update, it will work anywhere - on 3G, LTE or on another WiFi network. It means that parents will be able to see what's your little one doing everywhere. Update for the Android version with same features will come in a few weeks.
"The unlimited video was the most requested feature of our customers", said Jindrich Sarson, CEO of TappyTaps. "We are happy, that we can offer it as a free update without any monthly fees."
Key features of Baby Monitor 3G
* Video and audio monitoring of the baby
* "Talk Back" feature to soothe the baby
* Adjustable night light to see baby even in a dark room or in the night
* Unlimited reach - thanks to WiFi and cellular network support
* Reliability - the app use smart alerts to notify of any problems with the network connection
* Security - all communication is encrypted by industry-standard SSL
* Multiplatform - supports iOS, Android and Mac OS X
This Monday, 1. December the Baby Monitor 3G will be offered for those great prices:
* Baby Monitor 3G for Mac: $2.99 (original price $4.99)
* Baby Monitor 3G for iOS: $1.99 (original price $3.99)
* Baby Monitor 3G for Android: $1.99 (original price $3.99)
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, TappyTaps is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 12 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 TappyTaps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android and Picasa are trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc.