December 3, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Tortuga Team is thrilled to introduce their sequel to our cozy and pretty good acclaimed strategy game Braveland. The old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
* New hero - Wizard
* An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
* Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
* Piles of stylish artifacts
* Three schools of pure battle magic
* A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
* A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
* A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
* More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards
* And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 209 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Braveland 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We will glad to provide you promo-codes for review at the Tortuga Team website.
Tortuga Team is a team of developers, united by the desire to make bright and memorable games. We love games, but we love more to create them. In spite of the big experience in the gaming industry, we feel that the development of games is a lively creative process, where each team member can implement a part of his vision to general landscape of a game. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Tortuga Team. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.