December 9, 2014 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - XwaveSoft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of eXtra Voice Recorder 1.0, their new popular audio productivity app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Designed to accommodate all of the user's audio needs, eXtra Voice Recorder is a combination high-quality audio recorder, a multi-functional audio editor, an easy-to-use audio files manager.
* Multi-level file manager to keep recordings organized
* Resume previously created recordings
* Add comments and photos to recordings
* Bookmark the most important parts of the recording
* Edit recordings with split, trim, and delete features
* Sync recordings across iOS and Mac platforms
* Sync recordings with Dropbox
* Share recordings via Wi-Fi, AirDrop, Messages, Email, or iTunes file sharing
* Keep notes in recording Meta tags that are available for other apps
* Adjust quality of recording
* Audio scrubbing with variable speed
* Built-in search to find recordings by title or comments
* Record in the background mode even when the device is locked
* Import recordings from other apps
* Upload recordings to Google Drive, Evernote and other apps
* Record directly to high-quality m4a (AAC) files
* Also available on Mac platform
eXtra Voice Recorder quickly and easily records high-quality m4a (AAC) audio with a tap of the microphone icon. The recording quality can be adjusted to accommodate user needs. For added convenience, eXtra Voice Recorder can record in the background mode even when the device is locked. Existing recordings can be easily imported from other apps. Also, the app allows users to resume recording on previously created audio. A built-in audio editor with split, trim, and delete features provides an easy way to remove unwanted content or split a large audio.
"The app interface is solid, and (eXtra Voice Recorder) was very easy to use," says Tucker of dotTech. "I was also really impressed with the clarity of my recordings. In a pinch, this app helped me out of a tight place, and I appreciated that." (1 August 2013)
eXtra Voice Recorder fully organizes audio files for quick accessibility and convenience. Photos can be imported and added to audio as a visual reference while comments can help describe the recording. The multi-level file manager keeps recordings organized with a built-in search to easily find recordings by title or comments. There is even a feature that allows users to bookmark certain timestamps in the recording and add a description or a photo. These bookmarks provide the user with a quick and easy way to navigate within the recording.
"eXtra Voice Recorder is an application that makes it really easy for you to create voice recordings," says Jose Fernandez, Senior Editor of Mac Informer. (31 January 2013)
Audio recordings created in eXtra Voice Recorder can be instantly shared via wi-fi, AirDrop, Messages, Email or iTunes file sharing. For added convenience, eXtra Voice Recorder can sync and save audio files across devices for universal accessibility.
"With the launch of eXtra Voice Recorder, the voice recording process has evolved into a simple yet professional process," says Denys Yevenko of XwaveSoft. "It is not only about the convenience of recording your voice but also about having the recordings fully organized and available whenever you need them. We wanted to create an affordable and intuitive audio recording tool that anyone could use in real-life situations, such as at a conference, a meeting, during a lecture, or an interview."
* English, German, French, Japanese
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 5.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
eXtra Voice Recorder 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available on request. There is also a Mac version and a free version for iOS.
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, XwaveSoft is a privately owned software development company. Founded in 2009 by Denys Yevenko, XwaveSoft is focused on developing high-quality iOS and OS X applications. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company's management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. Copyright (C) 2014 XwaveSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.