December 10, 2014 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Amsterdam, Netherlands - Hashtagging has become a trend social networking sphere. The digital product goods development company, INGY based in the Netherlands has now brought this trend into our dating experience via TagDates.
The Tag Roulette game where users can discover new dates based on their interests in each other's hashtags, the spiritual core of TagDates, is now accessible on the website as well. Apart from the Tag Roulette, the new website also added many features not seen before on the TagDate apps:
* With the Tag Search function, users can find other users that have the tag they are interested in. They can also rank the results based on location.
* The Engage-O-Meter on users' dashboard measures how engaging the users' profile is. Users who have tags that can draw a lot of empathy from other users will receive a higher engagement score.
* The Fun Fact statistics allows users to keep track of their likes received and sent, as well as time and messages they exchanged.
TagDates is completely free of advertisement and is completely free to use. The product has been reviewed five stars by many users and has been featured on the iTunes store numerous times since its launch.
The TagDates website is now mobile optimized, meaning it can be used seamlessly on devices running any OS as long as it has a web browser, including tablets. The website offers a good intermediate solution to users who current has Andriod phones until TagDates release its Andriod apps in the near future.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 22.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TagDates - Meet New People - Chat App 2.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Founded in 2010, INGY is a Netherland-based app development company. INGY has developed over 70 apps for international clients and their own products, with over 2 million downloads in the last four years. Copyright (C) 2014 INGY. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.