December 12, 2014 in Illustration (E)
[prMac.com] Mainz, Germany - Synium Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release of Logoist 2.1, an important update to their popular drawing app for Mac OS X. Logoist 2 is a sophisticated vector drawing application. From simple logos, banners, icons, postcards and buttons to complex vector art- Logoist 2 for Mac helps you create impressive illustrations and images. With its advanced layers and groups, visually appealing effects and filters, there are no limits to your creativity. Create images from any shape or path, or use the large clip art gallery.
Logoist 2 has been created for entry-level and professional users alike. It provides professional users with powerful and unique tools while ensuring an easy start to vector graphics editing for complete beginners. From simple collages to complex projects using Boolean operators, Bezier paths, a combination of pixel and vector effects and adjust them with a click of a mouse to design clever logos, banners and post cards.
What's new in Logoist 2.1?
* New: Optimized for OS X Yosemite
* New: Completely rewritten path tools
* New: Flexible path brushes added
* New: Smart image masking tools
* New: Business card presets
* Enhancement: Better organized effect preset library
* Enhancement: Structured inspector for all objects
* Enhancement: Grid snapping options added
* Enhancement: Better rendering quality for all path distorters
* Enhancement: Improved performance for deep group compositions
* Enhancement: Easier to use gradient editor
* OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or later
* Optimized for OS X Yosemite
* 64-bit processor
* 133 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Logoist 2 (v2.1) is $14.99 USD for upgrades (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. This update is free for current users of Logoist 2. Pricing will increase to $29.99 in January 2015.
Synium Software GmbH has been developing software exclusively for the Mac since 2005 and for the iPhone since 2008. The products range from productivity applications to multimedia software and iPhone and iPad applications. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2014 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.