December 12, 2014 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON) Canada - Accountek Solutions Inc., a leader in the Mac accounting software industry for over 23 years, announced earlier this week the release of its latest version of Connected Accounting & ERP software, version 7.3, including new features, such as, refined advanced search capabilities and integrations.
"We have always looked at our accounting application as Mac first and PC second," says Scott Archer, Director of Product Development. "With Connected 7.3, we are breaking all the rules. PC based businesses are really starting to see the complete solution we offer to manage their businesses." Connected 7.3 adds powerful new features and third party integrations that make it an ideal product for PC based businesses faced with costly and unnecessary upgrade paths on older systems.
"Connected is replacing legacy PC accounting software with its unique cross platform accounting solution that uses a truly Mac development approach. PC based businesses are benefiting from our years of experience and dedication to a clean uncluttered user interface." The Connected application is completely cross-platform and works on both PC and/or Mac platforms. "New additions, like the Customer Query window, are just making the data come to life - no matter which platform your business is on," says Archer with a smile.
Connected 7.3 boasts over 40 new feature enhancements. Some of the notable advancements include:
* Powerful Customer Query window. The completely new screen combines a list, search, report, and query into a single window
* New Trend Analysis Reporting that lets you do custom date range comparisons on item quantity and sales data
* Field Level Security for Sales Reps and Customer Service. Limit the sensitive information that a Sales Rep can edit by blocking select fields
* Integration and choice of Credit Card Payment Processors; Select from multiple payment processors for credit card processing from within Connected
* Integration with Payroll Services. New payroll service integration with cloud payroll providers for the US and Canada
A complete list of features included in version 7.3 can be found at Accountek Solutions online.
Accountek Solutions provides dynamic accounting solutions designed for growing small businesses. Founded in 1991, the company's primary focus is Connected Accounting and ERP, a cross platform accounting software application that can be shared concurrently by Mac OS and PC users to manage the financial reporting, inventory, job costing, consolidation and multi-currency requirements of their customers. Copyright (C) 2014 Accountek Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.