December 13, 2014 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Current users who have fallen in love with WildPalm Ltd.'s Quick-Tap, as well as new users who have yet to experience this popular no-cost utility app, will soon be able to head to the App Store and download the new-and-improved version 1.1, which is a major update featuring drag-and-drop item re-ordering and customized icon layouts.
Specifically designed to take advantage of iOS 8's enhanced functionality, Quick-Tap gives users convenient, one-tap access to their contacts, music, photos and more. And since Quick-Tap installs to the "Today" screen, users can access all of their favorites simply by swiping down from any app. For example, in a single tap, and even without unlocking their device, users can:
* Call, email, SMS or FaceTime any of their contacts, as well as chat via Skype, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
* Play any track from their music collection
* Get directions home from wherever they are via Apple Maps, Google Maps or Maps Pro
* Send their current location to any contact
* Browse to any specific web page
* Capture their favorite photos from Instagram
* Launch over 2000 popular apps, and trigger specific pre-saved actions (e.g. call a contact, send a friend a Facebook message, and so on)
Plus, for added convenience and customization, the Quick-Tap features an advanced filter system that lets users:
* Display buttons in certain locations (e.g. display public transportation options when they're at work)
* Display buttons on specific days (e.g. show work contacts only during weekdays)
* Display buttons at specific times (e.g. show relaxing music later in the evening)
Also as noted above, version 1.1 offers even more versatility, as users can take advantage of drag-and-drop item re-ordering and customized icon layouts.
"The response we received from users around the world after launching Quick-Tap last September was incredibly positive, and exceeded our highest expectations," commented Nigel Grange of WildPalm Ltd. "Clearly, there is a huge demand for what Quick-Tap delivers, which is essentially a way for users to regain control over their device so they spend more time enjoying their apps, connecting with their contacts, listening to their favorite music and more - and virtually no time getting lost in a maze of confusion. And now with version 1.1, we've made Quick-Tap even more versatile, which we hope will delight our existing users and impress our new ones!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quick-Tap 1.0 is Free and currently available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Version 1.1 of WildPalm Ltd.'s popular no-cost iOS utility app Quick-Tap will be available soon from the App Store.
WildPalm Ltd. is the home for quality software for iPhone, iPod touch & iPad. The company's suite of iOS apps include: Quick-Tap, Pumpkin Head, Video DS - Dualscreen Video Player, Hear This!, Badger Face, Facebook PhotoStream, Camera FX Lite, Football FacePaint Live - 2010 Edition, Camera FX, Sync Browser - Firefox Bookmark Sync, Easy PDF, Fractal HD, iSearch and Fractal Touch. All apps are available now in the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 WildPalm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.