December 16, 2014 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - The popular parenting application Baby Monitor 3G has been selected by Apple's App Store editors as the 'Best of 2014' in Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands. It is also the only app aimed at parents to actually receive this prestigious award.
"It feels great to be selected as the 'Best of 2014'. Among the millions of app released this year, only 80 have received this much sought-after award; and, we are proud that the Baby Monitor 3G is part of that," said Jindrich Sarson, CEO of TappyTaps. "We are grateful that industry experts recognize the Baby Monitor 3G as one of the best apps for parents; but, what is even more important to us is that our customers love our app and that there is almost million of them.
The Baby Monitor 3G is an app which turns any two iPhones/iPads/Macs or Android devices into one single baby monitor, enabling parents to:
* Rest while their baby sleeps, safe in the knowledge that they can hear every single sound from the child's room
* Use the 'Push-to-Talk' facility to soothe and talk to their baby remotely from the second device
* See live video or pictures from the child's room, thereby providing extra safety, security and reassurance
* Use advanced features like the night-light or the discreet vibration alarm give you even more of a peace-of-mind
* Constantly monitor the connection between devices: weak signals or bad reception are a thing of the past as it is the first app of its kind that works on wifi, on cellular, on 3G and on EDGE-type networks.
The Baby Monitor 3G is useful all year round, but is particularly useful during the Christmas and New Year season. Naturally, this is the time when many parents decide to travel with their children, and traditional hardware monitors are often too bulky to fit in suitcases; as such, they are just too easy to leave at home. If you do decide to suffer the discomfort and hassle of taking them with you, then they often refuse to work due to limited range, reach, or just through interference.
Thankfully, the Baby Monitor 3G installed in their mobile devices removes these constraints and limitations, it removes the hassles of having to carry bulky monitors, and it removes the aggravation and increased worries you face as a result. Finally - and the best of all - you are safe in the knowledge that your child is safe and sound: the Baby Monitor 3G has helped you put the Christmas spirit and cheer back into your Christmas.
* US English, French, German, Czech, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Russian.
* The Baby Monitor 3G is a universal application
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad / Mac / Android >4.0
* iOS 5.1 or above
* Size: 40 MB
Pricing and availability:
Baby Monitor 3G v3.5.2 for iOS is available worldwide for $3.99 (USD), exclusively through the iTunes App Store (Lifestyle category). Mac version is available for $5.99 on the Mac App Store and the Android version is available on the Google Play store for $3.99 as well. Review copies are available on request.
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, TappyTaps is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 12 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 TappyTaps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPhoto are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android and Picasa are trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc.