December 17, 2014 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Hengchun, Taiwan - Ohanaware Co., Ltd. today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Fun Card Studio, a brand new version of their popular photo sharing application for Mac OS X. Fun Card Studio was designed to be a simple to use application, that can be used to combine photos with effects and text to create meme styled Post Cards. Version 2 is a reboot of the popular Fun Card Studio. This new version has been completely re-written from scratch, creating a brand new application with a modern interface and feature set to fit right within Apple's new Yosemite look and feel.
* 30 1-Click Styles - allows the photo or card to be customized by selecting a style from the icon list (which shows a preview of what the photo and message will look like). Custom 1-Click Styles can also be created within the application.
* 15 Built-in Photo Effects - Including popular effects used by many applications and custom designed effects. There is also a "Vibrant" effect to match the visual style of Yosemite.
* New Text Engine with WYSIWYG Font menu - The font menu displays the font name, using the actual font. The new text engine supports effect such as drop shadow & outline.
* Post to popular sharing sites - Facebook, Flickr and Twitter. Compatible with Apple Mail and Messages app. Can be used with other applications via the Save to disk option.
* Shares in High Quality - When cards or photos are shared from Fun Card Studio 2, it automatically creates high resolution images, so that they can appear in high resolution on sharing sites (the version displayed on the site is dependent on how the site processes the image file).
* Visual Card Organizer - Automatically stores cards created in the application, with large previews and in order of how recently they were edited.
* Auto Save - Fun Card Studio 2 automatically saves cards that are being worked on. The Auto Save engine also stores previous Undos, allowing a user to revert changes that were possible made even months ago.
* Designed for Yosemite - Fun Card Studio 2 was designed to be consistent with Apple's latest OS release 10.10 Yosemite
* Requires Mac OS X 10.9 or newer (OS X 10.10 recommended)
Pricing and Availability:
Fun Card Studio 2 is available today from the Ohanaware web site. It is priced at $4.99 USD (before taxes). Fun Card Studio 2 uses Paddle as the payment processor.
Based in Hengchun, Taiwan, Joy Sha & Sam Rowlands have been building top ten, award winning apps since '06. Their most notable applications include Funtastic Photos, which set the benchmark for modern photo editing. HDRtist and HDRtist Pro which has over 100,000 users world wide. App Wrapper, which is the #1 third party product to help developers prepare their apps for the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2006-2014 Ohanaware Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.