August 31, 2009 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Tomsk, Russian Federation - Unusual Things has announced The Day I Was Born 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. "The Day I Was Born" is a simple and easy-to-use application, which will allow you to find out everything about the day you or your friends were born. Besides, you will also know what happened on this very same day tens, hundreds and even thousand years ago. The program includes database, consisting of more than 80.000 events, including:
* Important historical events
* Dates of birth of celebrities and important historical figures
* Dates of deaths of celebrities and important historical figures
The program will cast your horoscope based on Chinese and Western Zodiac Circles. Thanks to these two horoscopes you will be able to know a lot of new things about people, which surround you:
* Strong and weak traits of a person
* Their attitude to friendship and independence
* Business qualities
* Peculiarities of a person's temperament
* Hidden sides of a character
* How to behave yourself, when you are on a date with such person
* How to correctly build relationship with such person
* Sexual peculiarities and erogenous zones of a person
As you can see, this small application will not only allow you to demonstrate your erudition in front of your friends, but it may also help you to begin new romantic relations with a person of your choice. With just his or her birth date, you will know practically all the details you need.
* Total independence from the Internet: no need to waste web-traffic downloading information. Our database can be accessed in a complete offline mode
* Simple and intuitive interface
* Pleasant, eye-soothing design and easy-to-read font
* Huge database: about 7.000 events for each month of a year
* Detailed description for each sign from two most popular Zodiacs
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
The Day I Was Born 1.0 for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store.
Unusual Things is a software development company focused on providing solutions for the mobile devices. Specifically our focus is on the Apple iPhone and Apple iPod Touch. Copyright (C) 2008 Unusual Things. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.