December 29, 2014 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Schondorf am Bodensee, Germany - MBG is proud to announce the release of Mr. Noble 1.0 for iOS, a unique app designed to be the digital Swiss Army knife for every man. Introducing a new approach to fashion, style and tools, Mr. Noble is your personal style-guide, a daily destination to find inspiration for new looks and interesting products, and a collection of tools for everyday life:
* Explore every detail of classic men's attire. Mr. Noble's eleven chapters provide you with everything you need to know.
* Toolbox is a collection of tools for everyday life. From step by step instructions to tying the perfect tie knot, a smart and convenient size converter, a simple guide to ironing or a complete wine glossary, with Mr.Noble's Toolbox you have all the tools you need.
* Discover new designers and trends or find new inspirations to mix and match. Mr. Noble's stylists post looks and interesting products daily.
* To keep everything organised, we have designed your homescreen as your personal walk-in closet. Experience a completely new approach to accessing and visualizing content.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 104 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mr. Noble 1.0 is a Free download and offers full access to "Toolbox" and "Looks," as well as the chapters "Suits" and "Shirts." Additional content can be unlocked via in-app-purchases: $0.99 cents for individual chapters or $4.99 (USD) for the entire suite of chapters. In addition to the quick and easy in-app purchase options you can also unlock all missing chapters by inviting your friends to join Mr. Noble. Three successful invitations to join Mr. Noble will automatically unlock all chapters of Mr. Noble.
MBG UG is a two man company founded in 2014 that produces and offers mobile applications. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 MBG UG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.