January 15, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - After Dark Studios today is proud to announce the release of Number Place HD for the Apple iPad. Play Sudoku in full 3D in your own Temple. Featuring an interactive 3D board with 5 difficulty settings, players can rotate, zoom and view and play from any angle. Number Place offers a complete how to play tutorial, along with a Sudoku Solver. Enter your puzzle and allow Number Place to show you a solution! Are you the Sudoku master?
Key Game Features:
* Interactive 3D board, rotate, zoom and view/play from any angle
* 5 Levels of difficulty:
* Very Simple
* Simple select peg number and place on board
* Stuck?, then take a hint
* Still stuck?, show the solution
* Record your fastest times for each difficulty level
* Make notes on the board to help you solve the puzzle
* Rotate the board, to see the puzzle from another angle
* Create a puzzle and generate the solution, using the Sudoku Solver
* Tutorial on how to play
* No Ads or In-App purchases
* Apple iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3
* 24.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Number Place HD 1.1 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games/Board category. Review copies are available upon request. Number Place HD is also available for Apple Mac, Android, PC, and Kindle.
Based in London, England, After Dark Studios was founded in 2010 by John Pullen. Specializing in Game Development for PS3, PS4, X360, iOS, Android and next generation devices, After Dark Studios offers contract programming / consultancy services to the games industry along with developing their own internal IP and cross-platform technology. Copyright (C) 2015 After Dark Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.