January 21, 2015 in News (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Let the artist in you come alive as Magzter, the world's largest and fastest growing global digital cross-platform newsstand and magazine store brings all of Australia's Woodlands Publishing's much loved hobby, art and craft titles. Located at Glenmore Park, New South Wales, Woodlands Publishing Pty Ltd is the home of some of the best known hobby publications down under and is now set to find fans across the world.
The New York based Magzter is working with a clear distribution plan that includes publishers and publications from all the continents, in order to make the merits of digital reading widespread among readers' everywhere. This new association with the Australian Woodlands Publishing, is one more step towards accomplishing that.
Magzter's 24+ million around the world can now get their hobby fixes from the following magazines on the newsstand:
* Artist's Palette - priced at US $39.99 for an annual subscription
* Artist's Back to Basic- priced at US $14.99 for an annual subscription
* Artist's Drawing and Inspiration - priced at US $14.99 for an annual subscription
* Australian Bear Creations - priced at US $19.99 for an annual subscription
* Australian Cupcakes and Inspirations - priced at US $19.99 for an annual subscription
* Australian Dolls, Bears and Collectables - priced at US $28.99 for an annual subscription
* Australian How To Paint - priced at US $14.99 for an annual subscription
* Australian Knitting - priced at US $18.99 for an annual subscription
* Beanies, Shawls and Scarves - priced at US $12.99 for an annual subscription
* Creative Beading - priced at US $31.99 for an annual subscription
* Creative Sugar Craft - priced at US $19.99 for an annual subscription
* Knitting Bay and Beyond - priced at US $11.99 for an annual subscription
* Australia Dogs and Pets - priced at US $14.99 for an annual subscription
* Drawing with Brett Jones - priced at US $20.99 for an annual subscription
* Creative Knitting - priced at US $59.99 for an annual subscription
* Nik & Rocco Sweet Sensations - priced at US $11.99 for an annual subscription
"As a publisher of niche craft and art titles in Australia, Woodlands Publishing sees the opportunity of expanding is reach globally by making available all of its magazines on a digital platform. Magzter, with its 24 million subscribers worldwide and its dedication to supporting magazine publishers is a very important partner in Woodlands Publishing expansion to a global audience. The age of the digital magazine is here and by working with Magzter, Woodlands Publishing will be at the forefront of this ever-changing marketplace." - Simon Mullen, Publisher, Woodlands Publishing.
"The popularity of the hobby genre in magazines has been steadily increasing with the arrival of digital platforms. The reach that a digital newsstand like Magzter can deliver is unmatched in comparison to print editions of these magazines. And we are very excited to have on board Woodlands Publishing with 16 titles spanning arts, crafts, desserts, drawing and more. Our readers around the globe are in for a treat!" - Girish Ramdas, CEO, Magzter Inc.
"We are very happy to have Woodlands Publishing on board with 16 of their leading titles! What makes the digital magazine reading experience on Magzter even more superb is the audio-visual content-in-magazine feature. Most of the articles in these magazines are embedded with how-to videos in HD quality that completely immerse the reader giving them wholesome reading; that is instant, compact and portable at almost 50% less than the price of a print edition." - Vijay Radhakrishnan, President, Magzter Inc.
Magzter counts among its publisher customers some marquee names including Hearst (USA), Conde Nast (USA), AMI (USA), Bloomberg (USA), Dennis Publishing (UK), Time Inc., UK, Media24 (South Africa), Edipresse Asia (HK), India Today Group (India), WorldWide Media (India), Maxim Inc. (USA), Black Enterprise (USA), Singapore Press Holdings (Singapore), RBA (Spain), Grupo Expansion (MX), and has been rapidly increasing its publisher base with magazines from more than 50 countries including USA, UK, Germany, Spain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more, making Magzter truly the #1 choice for magazine readers and publishers the world over.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 14.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Magzter - Magazine & Book Store 3.2.4 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the News category. Magzter also launched a path-breaking "All You Can Read" subscription service called Magzter GOLD on Jan 19, 2015 which gives digital readers unlimited access to 1000s of magazines for a low monthly price. The app is also available on Google Play, and Windows 8, the web, Amazon App Store, Kindle Fire, and NOOK and is expanding to more platforms soon. Magzter's easy purchase and renewal systems ensure subscriptions are paid on time, eliminating the need for paper checks and postal mail issues. Users can buy their magazines on any of the above devices/platforms and seamlessly port their purchases to any other devices, a feature unique to Magzter.
Magzter Inc. is the world's largest and fastest growing self-service, cross-platform digital magazine store and newsstand with over 19 million digital consumers, more than 3500 magazines, 1000s of books and comic titles from over 1000 publishers. Headquartered in New York, Magzter has its local offices in London, Paris, Barcelona, Munich, Amsterdam, Cape Town, Chennai and Singapore and will soon be expanding to other countires. Founded by global entrepreneurs, Girish Ramdas and Vijayakumar Radhakrishnan in June 2011, Magzter enables magazine publishers around the world to create and deliver digital editions of their titles to global consumers. Powered by its proprietary OREY Click Publishing System(R), Magzter also enables their customers to publish interactive/audio-visual content in the magazine as it supports HTML 5. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Magzter Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.