January 28, 2015 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Cagnes-sur-Mer, France - MovieConverter today is proud to announce the release of MovieConverter-Studio Pro 3.00, an update to their premium video converter software for Mac OS X. Whether you are a beginner or a video expert, MovieConverter Studio Pro will automatically fix all your video problems.
* Standard, Exclusive Feature: Adaptation to your Television Standard (videos will be conformed but without jerking)
* Aspect: Your movies will no more be deformed after encoding. Exclusive Feature, even though your videos need a more complex display (automatic detection and management of anamorphic files)
* Aspect, Exclusive Feature: Ability to turn your videos from "square screen" to "wide screen" (and vice versa)
* Broadcasting: To convert your videos for all your devices: from your Android mobile to your new connected HD television
* Editing: To convert your video for Professional editing in FCPX (or in older versions of Final Cut Pro)
* Editing: To convert your videos for editing in iMovie (for every versions)
* Interlacing, Exclusive Feature: you never encounter "comb effects" during playback, and without degrading quality like others softs do (Automatic management, according to the device used to play the video)
* Formats: Handle most of the main Media Formats (codecs and containers), like: MPEG4, H264, Matroska, PRORES, DNxHD, DV-Video, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, FLV, AVI, VP8, VP9 (.webm), VOB, MXF, GFX and many more
* Easy Mode / beginners: video is very technical domain, but your don't have to be an expert about video or specifications, to obtain a good resultaEuro Exclusive Feature: The Easy Mode do not damage the quality of your videos (automations are set to take over your worries)
"Professional" really means something here (it's usually used as a bogus commercial argument for beginners, and only means the addition of some non-understandable features only for geeks). MovieConverter integrates some helpful and easily usable pro exclusive Feature:
* To visually check your "comb effects" and their readout order
* To correct the framerate of a buggy converted video
* To correct audio loudness, according to the professional broadcasting TV channels
Expert: Do it more:
* Clean your videos
* Making videos from internet less blurry
* Remove the logo of a TV channel
For experts, MovieConverter features many automations which ensure your quality conversions. But you can override or change them too.
DVD-VIDEO disc: Make your settings in less than three minutes and get a chapterized DVD, with menus in full-screen and animated buttons (and burn it directly from the app). Readable onto a home DVD Player connected to every television (Exclusive Feature: onto Granny's one and her old square TV, or onto Uncle's big HD TV).
* Preview result (before starting the encoding
* Some Presets (some are provided but you can easily create your own)
* Batch processing
* Trim the beginning of the video (to remove unwanted pre-programs)
* Choose your bitrate (the quality/disk weight ratio of your converted file)
* Ability to automatically limit the bitrate (so, your final video fits well on a disk
* Several presets "quality/disk weight ratio"
* Ability to encode in black & white
4 additional mini-applications to edit your videos "to DVD". The "Studio" modules:
* Modify the aspect without re-encoding
So, chose your flavor: "easy", "simple" or "expert." MovieConverter-Studio, expert's functions "for dummies(TM)."
What's new in the version 3:
MovieConverter-Studio now offers a new "easy mode" for beginners: Video is very technical domain, but you don't have to be an expert about video or specifications, to obtain a good result.
* Load your file
* Choose an output format
* Start conversion
Everything is automated allowing you to obtain a quality video, compliant with the device/format you selected. There are also new outputs for non-Apple devices, from mobile to your game hub, including a connected TV, and more. For expert users, version 3 adds two new "special effects" with the ability to Hide the logo of a television channel, as well as Selective Crop.
You can load your file, select the feature into the expert drawer, a preview will be displayed, move sliders to mask the logo. Selective Crop allows you to trim the top and/or the bottom of a video frame. Both effects can be previewed before encoding while clicking onto the "remote control" button. There are also various bug fixes (e.g.: with mpeg2, with "iPad" output) and a lot of internal improvements.
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 38.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MovieConverter-Studio Pro 3.00 is $32.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Video category.
MovieConverter provides softwares since 2005 to broadcasters, production agencies, and home movie makers. Because everyone is not a video technician, but because everyone has the right to quality, MovieConverter offers reliable and easy software, usable by all. Copyright (C) 2005-2015 MovieConverter. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.