January 29, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Calgary, Canada - MAROBI Entertainment Inc. is thrilled to announce its newest app, A-Maze-In for iOS devices. Embark on a quest as Mino, a teen Minotaur who attempts to rescue his true love, Mina, from her captor - facing Cyclops, Hydras, Harpies, and Centaurs through 5 unique islands and more than 110 mazes. Help Mino defeat five challenging bosses such as the terrifying Medusa, Cerberus the Hellhound, and even the Kraken itself!
If players want to stay in one piece, they can make use of Mino's many Minotaur abilities - including special skills such as "Fire Belch" (a deadly burp that turns enemies into ash) and "Force of Nature" (fart to stun enemies). Another strategy is to avoid the game's deadly traps - such as floor spikes, giant boulders, crumbling floors, and flame throwers. Navigate the maze and locate the key (or keys!) that unlock the exit to proceed on your journey.
"We have the deepest appreciation for classic arcade games like Pac-Man and Gauntlet," says Robert Pitman, executive producer at Marobi Entertainment. " A-Maze-In was inspired by the classics - but it charts its own path with a charming protagonist, lengthy campaign, and monsters taken straight out of Greek mythology. Ever wanted to play as a wind breaking, fire belching Minotaur? Well, now is your chance!"
* 110 unique mazes to explore
* 5 distinct themes - from Medusa's underground lair to the Kraken's watery tomb
* 40 achievements
* 11 different enemies: Harpies, Greek warriors, three-headed Hydras, and the inimitable Cyclops
* Great cartoon-style visuals and fun effects: Stun enemies by breaking wind or destroy them by belching fire
* Dangerous traps to avoid - such as flamethrowers, crumbling floors, saw traps and giant boulders
* Find and use magic portals; collect potions to power up Mino's special abilities; locate keys to open up new areas; and eat the bones of the dead to gain hearts and improve your score
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 94.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A-Maze-In 1.0.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. In-app purchases are optional; players can find them in the aptly named "MinoStore."
MAROBI Entertainment Inc. is a small startup based in Montreal Quebec that was co-founded in 2014 by Emmanuel Boulay and Robert Pitman - two mobile and social game industry veterans with over 25 years of combined experience. With the addition of veteran artist Frederic Cte, MAROBI creates fun and innovative games that break the mold and redefines or creates new genres. To learn more about MAROBI, please visit the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 MAROBI Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.