January 30, 2015 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Malaysia - The new mobile app to hit the Enterprise Mobility Market is U&Me Messenger App, created by U&Me Communication. What it replaces is unsecured messages via human error and four instances of external interference that may cause security lapse for the sender, receiver, service provider and intermediary as experienced by all mobile messengers and app like WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, Viber, Skype and soon.
With so much confusion on configuration of phones and their running apps, it's compatible with all operating systems like iOS, Android, Windows, Nokia and Web/ Desktops connecting on Wi-Fi and interfacing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Integra, Twitter.
Although it is downloadable free for public on portals, it can be customized for particular companies and industries. It is cost-effective, with a $1 per user, per annum subscription fee, no additional infrastructure requirements, and fast and easy deployment via App Stores, and available integration API's to SAP, Oracle, Microsoft systems. Value-added features include the most complete messaging feature set - secure communications, two-factor authentication, message tracking(sent/delivered/read receipts), message control (lifespan expiration, recall), group messaging (many to many), and attachments (images, audio, video, PDF, Microsoft Office documents).
Key Features include:
* Delivery and read notifications
* User controlled message lifespan
* Integrated company directory (API integration into Microsoft Active Directory, and Exchange)
* Attachment to message (Image, audio, video, PDF, Microsoft Office documents and GPS location)
* Group messaging (unlimited group size)
* Pin lock protection at App level
* Remote swipe capabilities
* Real-time archiving option
* Audio and Video calls
* Social Media integration (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google , Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
* Cloud based storage integration (Dropbox, Google , Microsoft One Drive, etc)
* 3rd party integration capabilities (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and many other legacy systems)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 17.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
U&Me Messenger 1.0.15 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Social Networking category. There is also an Android version available.
OM Technologies is a global service provider of IT services & solutions with focus on Banking & Finance, Communications, and Healthcare etc. Our strength trunks from the alignment with customer business goals, though we engage with customers across engagement models to match best with your business requirements. With our offices branched over different countries and working across number of projects, key resources are always assigned when our clients need them. Our mission is to optimize customer satisfaction with state-of-the-art services and solutions while fostering an efficient and proud associates. We not only cater technology-enabled services to address our client's complex challenges, but also bring in smartest innovation with set of quality enhancements, practical approach and process improvements towards customers business challenges. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 OM Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.