February 2, 2015 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Australia - Injaia is very proud to announce the release today of My Little Accountant for iPad and iPhone. My Little Accountant helps users to monitor and to control their finances. Users can build a comprehensive budget and record all of their income and expenses, both one off and recurring. The app will then track their performance relative to their budget. Each week, My Little Accountant will automatically provide a summary of their performance. The summary combines both a quantitive assessment (where money was spent and how much) and a qualitative assessment (performance relative to previous weeks).
A comprehensive range of reports have been built into My Little Accountant to provide users a detailed picture of their financial activity. In addition to the weekly summary, the app provides details of spending over time and breakdowns of spending by category. All reports support sending a copy via email, uploading a copy to Dropbox or printing to an AirPrint compatible printer. The Professional Edition of My Little Accountant (available via in-app purchase) also includes transaction statements and profit and loss reports.
Paired with the reports are a set of built-in tools to assist the user in controlling their finances. The Budget Planner allows a user to build a detailed budget controlling both overall weekly spending and spending by category. The Trip Planner enables users to cost out a trip factoring in spending money, one off (fixed) costs and recurring (daily costs). My Little Accountant will then track the user's progress towards building up the required savings for the trip. Finally, users can export their income and expense information via email or Dropbox using either Comma Separated Value (CSV) or Quicken Interchange Format (QIF) files.
* Integrated training system will teach you step-by-step how to use My Little Accountant
* Quickly and easily record your income and expenses
* Setup schedules for recurring income and expenses
* Categorise your expenses to help build a detailed picture of your spending
* Take and store a picture of the receipt for an expense for your records
* Synchronise your information between compatible devices with iCloud
* Use the built-in reports to analyse where your money is going and when
* Send a copy of any report by email or upload it to Dropbox (requires a Dropbox account)
* Print any report to an AirPrint compatible printer
* Receive regular feedback on how well you are managing your budget with the built-in Week in Review report
* Plan out a detailed budget quickly using the built-in Budget Planner tool
* Send a copy of your budget as a PDF document via email or upload it to Dropbox
Use the Trip Planner to calculate how much that two week trip to Hawaii will cost and track your progress towards building the required savings.
* iOS 7 and above
* Optimised for iPad, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* 10.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Little Accountant 1.0 is available worldwide on the App Store in the Finance category for $3.99 USD (GBP 2.49, AUD 4.99, NZD 4.99).
Injaia is a mobile software company based Brisbane, Australia. Injaia has released two other mobile applications for iOS. The time tracking and invoicing app "Contractor's Little Helper" and the travel money tracking app, "Travel Money Tracker." Injaia was started by Dr Iain McManus, a former game developer whose credits include Bioshock: Infinite, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and Medieval II: Total War. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Injaia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and iCloud are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.