February 2, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sheffield, United Kingdom - Mars On A Stick Limited today is proud to announce the release of Cute Evil Strange 1.01, an update to their casual, social-battle title for iOS and Android devices. Cute, Evil & Strange allows you to challenge friends and other players around the world in a cartoon-style duel of wits. Adopt and customise crazy creatures and pit them against other players in order to win prizes and advance up the rankings. Who will reign supreme? Cute, Evil or Strange?
* Free to play
* Send challenges to friends and other players around the globe
* Maintain a winning streak to earn larger prizes
* 69 unique customization items options to create your own style
* Time of day - visuals change as you play at different times
* Unique cartoon visuals
* Learn other players' tactics in order to beat them
Cute Evil Strange version 1.01 includes very minor changes and performance improvements.
* A network connection is required to play
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 52.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cute Evil Strange 1.01 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For further information please contact Martyn Bramall, managing director, or visit Mars on a Stick online to find out more about the company, products and services offered.
Founded in 2014 by former senior employees of such studios as Rockstar, Criterion, Activision and Core, the team at Mars on a Stick has worked on some of the biggest and most successful AAA titles released. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Mars on a Stick Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.