February 4, 2015 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Newport Beach, California - BRAG, a new social community for lifestyle curation and photo sharing, announced today the launch of its mobile app available for iOS. Designed for pure self expression, BRAG users are encouraged to share as many photos as they wish without feeling inhibited by the pressure to curate a certain identity or keep posts to a minimum, a dilemma many users face with existing social networks.
"Social media makes it too easy to be someone else. BRAG introduces a user interface where you don't need to worry about social media etiquette." Amanda Nieto, BRAG's CEO said. "We want you to share everything; be bold, be yourself."
With a focus on fostering brand engagement and individual self expression amongst users, the app enables users to showcase their style savvy pursuits by labeling their favorite brands in photos. BRAG highly encourages users to flaunt their lifestyle through brand advocacy. Key features of BRAG include the following:
* An optimized photo-friendly interface: BRAG's 'Home' and 'Popular' pages have been specially designed to view a large number of photos at a time. Brags are displayed in a tiled carousel gallery where users can simply swipe across each row to browse photos.
* Don't feel constrained to using collage-generating apps: Upload as many photos as you want to your profile thanks to BRAG's unlimited photo-sharing capability.
* Flaunt your favorite brands: Show off your unique style by tagging your beloved clothing brands in your photos.
* Explore a content-rich network: Allows for endless opportunities to share, engage, discover and curate content.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 10.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BRAG Selfie 1.1 is currently Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, BRAG Ventures Inc. is passionate about self-expression and providing creative solutions to create a community where users embrace who they are both on and offline. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Brag Ventures Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.