February 5, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Methods of Inventory Control" for smartphones, tablets and PCs in seven languages including English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
The general concept of "inventory" involves instilling employees with a cost-consciousness as basics of business, particularly in industries where businesses are expanding to overseas markets for whom this is an urgent matter. This course, applicable to any worker, presents the general concept of inventory and its importance as well as fundemental management thinking in an easily comprehensible explanation. A version has been prepared for each language, so it is available for use by employees in their native tongue as well as those looking to improve their foreign language skill.
The courses are provided in the form of an in-app purchase through the BISCUE App and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning program BISCUE LS.
Title: "Methods of Inventory Control"
Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
Table of Contents:
* Statistical Control Methods
* Simple Operation Procedures
* Exceptional Control Methods
* Strict Control Methods
* Audio narration in each language is included
Device Requirements (BISCUE App):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* Courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Contents including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, government offices, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.