February 9, 2015 in Music and Recording (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Aperio Lux today is proud to announces i39 1.1, an update of their elegant but powerful and user-friendly iPhone ringtone creation tools for OS X. With i39 you can easy create unique ringtones to personalize your iPhone. Make as many ringtones as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39.
* Ringtone, alert tone and custom duration template
* Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone's region with sub-second accuracy
* Use the waveform to find the right part of song
* Customize ringtones with Fade-In/Fade-Out of up to 10 seconds or Fade by Time Cursor
* The 6 different Fade Easing Types
* Create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC audio files
* Save ringtone to Disk as well as export to iTunes
* Preview it exactly as it will sound on the iPhone
i39 allows users to choose any non-protected file from their iTunes library or any media file (AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC) and turn it into a unique ringtone. i39 offers many advantages over other apps while remaining easy to use:
* Alert tones created with i39 will actually appear in the Alert Tones section on the iPhone
* Unlike many other apps, user can set not only fixed fade interval (from 1 to 10 second) but also set custom fade interval by time cursor
* Unlike many other apps, users can see Fade In and Fade Out interval over waveform in built-in waveform editor. Fade Easing Types also shown in built-in waveform editor
* The 6 different Fade Easing Types allows users finer control over how the ringtone or alert tone sounds
* i39's built-in waveform editor allows users precisely select the exact start and end points of a ringtone with sub-second accuracy
* OS X 10.10 or later
* Intel 64-bit processor
* 1.5 MB
i39 1.1 is only $4.99 (USD). Available worldwide (except Russia) through the Mac App Store in the Music category. Promo codes for review available on request.
Aperio Lux is a small private group of developers, who have a contract Mac OS X developer located Kiev, Ukraine. The Aperio Lux team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software that increases user productivity and user relax on Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Alexey Nikitin and Alexandr Bondar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, MacBook, OS X, Retina, iPhone, iPad, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.