February 17, 2015 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] North Richland Hills, Texas - Agile Tortoise today is proud to announce the release of Tally 2.0, an update to its iPhone counting app. Tally is an all new, Universal app that adds powerful new convenience features to the popular utility. Tally's gesture-based user interface is designed around making it simple to do tally counts on iOS without the need to look back at the device to locate the right button. Launch the app, and tap anywhere to increment the active counter. Make a mistake, swipe down to count in reverse.
Common uses of Tally include:
* Attendance counting
* Scoring simple games
* Track daily intake of water or other nutritional applications
* Anything else you need to keep up with
Tally 2.0 features include:
* Easy eyes-free gesture-based interface - Tap to count, swipe down to count down
* Manage multiple tallies, and increment/decrement them in the tally list
* Today widget to update tallies without even unlocking your phone
* Configurable tallies count up or down, or by step intervals (i.e. counting by twos, fives, tens, etc.) - Swipe to the left to display options for the current tally
* Quick reset to zero - Swipe up to display reset option
* Visual and audio confirmation of counts
* Dark theme (requires in-app purchase)
* Advanced URL schemes to work with iOS Automation workflows
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tally 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. A $1.99 in-app purchase unlocks unlimited tallies and a dark theme for counting at night. A Tally Apple Watch app is planned for April as well.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2015 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.