February 19, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Cambridge, Massachusetts - Proletariat Inc., is excited to announce that their tower-defense MMO, World Zombination, will launch worldwide on the App Store Thursday, February 19, 2015, with an Android release soon to follow. Tablet and mobile gamers will finally be able to fulfill their aspirations of destroying the world with a massive zombie horde or helping the last remaining survivors defend it from the undead, all in one game.
"World Zombination is an experiment in bringing a new twist to the mobile strategy MMO," said project lead Seth Sivak. "We wanted to deliver unique forms of strategy gameplay for each faction, while layering in deep and compelling progression systems and multiplayer."
What's World Zombination all about?
* As the Infected, attack cities around the world with reverse tower defense gameplay, spawning hundreds of zombie drones and mutating them into powerful special zombies like sludge-spewing Spitters and Harbingers who explode on contact.
* As the survivors, strategically place units in tower defense style gameplay, including the shotgun blasting Scattershot and chainsaw wielding Lumberjack, defend the citizens and key buildings, and mow down incoming zombies.
* Collect, manage, and upgrade your human and zombie armies.
* Battle other players in head-to-head PvP, compete in large scale Faction Wars, complete challenging Guild Raids, or play through a deep campaign across the globe.
* Pack your passport! There are more than 50 cities on the shared world map, and each one features limitless procedurally generated missions. That means new maps, enemies, and encounters every time.
Proletariat Inc. was started in 2012 by a group of five founders and the company has now grown to 18 people. The team is made up of developers who have previously worked at well-known studios including Harmonix, Insomniac, Turbine, Media Molecule, and Disney. The goal is to create next generation MMO games for modern players, focusing on interesting gameplay, beautiful visuals and excellent multiplayer features. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Proletariat Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.