February 19, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Time Management," for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages. The notion of time, between students and business people, domestic and overseas, is a largely fixed, but very different idea. For newly employed staff and foreign employees, you could say that time management is a necessary skill to learn as one of the foundations of working at any location.
For the companies where the productivity of white-collar business people is low, it is even more important that their staff master it in order to raise global competitive power. This "Time Management" is designed for staff training, and provides a number of simple, easy to understand points on time management in multiple languages.
This course is available on the "BISCUE App" via an In-App purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
Title: "Time Management"
* Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
Table of Contents:
* Meaning and Process
* Improving Operations
* Multiple-choice tests and results
* Additional explanation
* ummary of the chapter
* Audio narration in each language is included
Device Requirements: (BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* Courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.