February 24, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - People who've always wondered what it would feel like to get behind the wheel of a bus and pick up and drop off passengers, navigate through traffic, manage multiple dashboard controls, and adjust to changing weather conditions, can now head to the App Store or Google Play and pick up the new no-cost app Bus Simulator 2015.
Created by Ovilex Soft, Bus Simulator 2015 has been designed with the same meticulous attention-to-detail and next generation graphics as the company's other popular and highly-rated driving simulation apps, which include: Real Driving 3D, Truck Driving 3D, Motorcycle Driving 3D and more. Users can simply go for a ride and experience what it's like to get behind the wheel of an actual bus, or just like a real bus driver they can follow a designated route that involves picking up and dropping off passengers. Described by an enthusiastic user as "very fun to play and addictive", Bus Simulator 2015's special features include:
* 15 ultra-realistic buses to choose from, including double-decker, school bus, articulated and more
* Lifelike driver controls, including responsive steering, tilt steering, gauges, open/close door button, and more
* Several realistic maps to choose form, including Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Alaska and more
* Multiple location options, including city, countryside, mountain, desert, and snowy terrain
* Custom weather conditions
* An intelligent traffic system
* Highly-detailed interiors and animated sequences for when passengers board and disembark the bus
* Realistic visual damage resulting from collisions with other vehicles or obstacles (e.g. trees, poles, etc.)
"Fans of our other releases have come to expect a very high level of detail and realism from our driving simulation apps, and we worked extremely to make sure that Bus Simulator 2015 met that standard for excellence, and would be considered simply the best bus game available," commented Marusac Alexandru of Ovilex Soft. "And at the same time, we made sure that Bus Driving 2015 was a lot of fun, and full of exciting new challenges!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 76.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bus Simulator 2015 (v1.2.0), the new no-cost bus driving simulator app from Ovilex Soft, is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Ovilex Soft is a new games company that focuses on making the best simulators on Google Play and the App Store. With a variety of planned future projects and continuous attention to quality control, the company will became an important developer within the simulator/racing game market. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ovilex Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.