February 26, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - rCreativ is proud to announce the release of Ticker 1.0, a sample-accurate metronome for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Do you want to take your musicianship to the next level? To make music more precisely without fiddling with knobs and circular dials? Now, there is an app that can help you keep time without thinking.
Ticker is a simple but powerful metronome that helps you make music more precisely. It can tick from 15 to 400 BPM, beatmatch with two taps, display classical tempo markings, play in the background or while the device is locked / asleep, and save tempo presets.
* Accurate to 1/44100 of a second (positioned by the frame)
* Ranges from 15 to 400 BPM
* Beatmatch with two taps
* Adjust tempo by scrolling: no need to fiddle with clever knobs and circular dials
* Adjust tempo by stepping up and down
* Classical / Italian tempo markings
* Plays in the background while using other apps
* Plays in the background while device is locked / asleep
* Save tempo presets
* Add a name to presets
* Visual feedback
* No complicated instructions
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
The goal of Ticker was to provide a simple robust time-keeping functionality for the iOS platform without sacrificing simplicity. The features of the app are intuitive and discoverable by anyone without the need for tutorials, complex instructions, or tap-by-tap guides. From the moment Ticker launches, a beautiful immersive experience becomes the focus: a relaxed color scheme, visual and aural feedback, and multiple ways of controlling the tempo to suit a variety of musical scenarios.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ticker 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
rCreativ makes music apps and is based in Toronto, Canada. Copyright (C) 2015 rCreativ. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.