February 26, 2015 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Cagnes-sur-Mer, France - MovieConverter-Studio is proud to announce the release of MovieIndex 1.70 for Mac OS X. MovieConverter celebrates its 10th anniversary: price is 20% off until the end of February in the Mac App Store.
Do you remember the contact sheet delivered while developing your photographic film? It was so convenient! MovieIndex generates a contact sheet from all video types. MovieIndex handles all QuickTime compliant video types as well as other exotic video formats (mts, mkv, avi, ogv, webm, and more).
* Always displayed images at the best ratio (not badly stretched)
* No comb's effect into images
* 2 quality modes, depending on the purpose of your cataloged video: to store onto disk or to print
* And some classical customizable options: choose the size of images, their number, page background color, and more
MovieIndex: because a "cataloged video" is far more convenient to consult than the video itself.
New In Version 1.70:
* New feature to create a "Poster frame" of your video, to display it on your Multimedia Hard Disk (i.e.: WD TV Live)
* Ability to customize the width of your contact sheet (for computer display)
* Better memory management: so, the app is more reliable
* Minor bug fixes
* Requires OS X 10.7 or later
* 15.6 MB
Notice: A version compatible with old computers (MacOS X 10.5 or later, PPC and Intel processors) is available on the site.
Pricing and Availability:
MovieIndex 1.7 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Video category. The price is 20% off until the end of February.
MovieConverter-Studio. provides softwares since 2005 to broadcasters, production agencies, and home movie makers. Because everyone is not a video technician, but because everyone has the right to quality, MovieConverter-Studio offers reliable and easy softwares, usable by all. Copyright (C) 2005-2015 MovieConverter-Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Mac OS X and QuickTime are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.