March 17, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] West Palm Beach, Florida - Shiresmith Publishing, LLC has released Who's Who: Remembering Names and Faces for iOS devices. The app uses simple, proven techniques such as spaced repetition, testing, mnemonics, and stories. Users can opt in for all of these or just use the app as a quick look-up tool with a powerful search engine. Who's Who presents several easy methods of acquiring photos, including using pictures from your phone's camera, albums, and contacts, or importing from LinkedIn and any website address.
"We realized that in the age of email and online relationships, being able to use someone's name in a face-to-face meeting could be a huge advantage," said Dr. Smith from Shiresmith Publishing. "There is a great deal of peer reviewed research focused on name recall. We believe that we have successfully harnessed these results with the techniques in our Who's Who app."
Who's Who Features
* List with Search to find by name, company, group, or other data you choose to enter
* Close-Up View to see a larger photo and details
* Quiz to turn remembering names into a game
* Reminders to move names from short term to long-term memory
* Integration of camera, contacts, and photo library
* Ability to import from LinkedIn and websites
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Who's Who: Remembering Names and Faces 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Shiresmith Publishing, LLC is a mobile development studio based in West Palm Beach, Florida, providing quality tools and utilities that are highly intuitive and robust. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Shiresmith Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.